Saturday, October 29, 2011

One THOUSAND Miles

Today I reached my 1000-mile goal that I set for 2011.  To be EXACT, I have walked 1001 miles SO FAR this year and have many more to travel!  :)

Now... if I could just reach my goal of losing these last 20 pounds stuck around my middle!  The year is not over yet and I still have time but if I continue on my current path, when midnight strikes on December 31, 2011, I will STILL need to lose 20!  In fact, I will need to lose MORE than 20 pounds.  *sigh*

Somebody please motivate me!

In case you missed this picture (I added it to my Portland Marathon post long after the marathon), I want to share it with you.  I look at this picture and totally puff up with pride!  I am very proud of what this picture represents... 26.2 miles completed at that VERY moment... 26.2 miles of strength, stamina and determination... 26.2 miles of total fulfillment. This picture means so much to me...
Finishing Strong!


1 comment:

  1. JD You are a winner in everyone's eyes!!! Love you lots! xoxo Cindy

    ReplyDelete